Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Odd. . .

Amazing what a brief period of healthy eating will do to you. I saw the most amusing thing in the store today--a bag of Jet-Puffed Jumbomallows. Bought them, figuring the kids'd get a large charge out of them. :-) I ate one. ONE! I feel slightly nauseous. How strange. Bought some new running gear today, and a new battery for my Polar watch. I'm contemplating various options for a piece of gear to track my distance, but barring a miracle, that purchase will be a long time coming. I hoped to get outside for the last workout of Week 3 today, but it just didn't happen. I'm going to go ahead and skip it today and try again tomorrow, but if getting outside fails tomorrow, I'm going to just suck it up and hit the 'mill again. It was perfect weather this afternoon, too. :-( But, when you don't have time, you just don't have time. I have to find a way to make time. Maybe tomorrow I can get either mom or my aunt to watch my boys for a bit so I can go out. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment