Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

The End of Week 3 (Nerves)

So, tonight was the final workout of Week 3. And I am NOT ready for it to be over. Week 4 scares me. The 3-min intervals of Week 3 are KILLING me!!! And now I'm supposed to make 3 minutes my short interval, and drop my walk intervals to 1/2 the time of the previous run. I already feel short on oxygen, and I'm just THINKING about it! But, I'm going to try it. That's my way. Try. What's the worst thing that can happen? That I won't be able to do it? Been there! Done that! Nothing ventured, nothing gained, as the saying goes. I do believe, however, that I'm going to have to get a renewed grip on my eating habits, 'cuz I think that's one reason I've been struggling so much these last couple workouts. Too much junk, not enough good, healthy food. I do believe that in a few weeks, I will look back on this post and laugh at myself, afraid of a little 5-min run. Looking forward to that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment