Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Redeeming Myself

So, the last couple weeks have been pitiful as far as exercise goes, and I've been eating like a pig, too. I gained 3/4 of a pound and kept it on, lol. This week, I have been determined to redeem myself, and I wonder if maybe I've been overdoing it. Out on the bike a lot with my son, and my quads (to say nothing of my ASS!) are KILLING me! Funny how you can do a trail one day, and it feels great, then the next couple days you try it again each day, and it HURTS!!! All the way down the quads into the knee. I'm trying to finish c25k week 3, but it hasn't happened yet. Today was supposed to be the last day, but time constraints and lack of energy messed it up for me, and I didn't finish the last 3-min interval. Oh, well. I think I'm gonna take tomorrow off (total rest day) then hit w3d3 Friday. Then gonna start using Tues, Thurs, and Sat as run days. I hope. Anyway, that's the plan. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment